2011 NFL draft do over.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

[​IMG]

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

:facepalm:

.............. Well, at least he is better than Vince

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If I remember correctly, I was skeptical on Fairley as the draft neared. I actually remember 2 weeks before the draft writing on Facebook, "With the 8th pick in the draft, the Tennessee Titans select, Jake Locker." I fully expected him to be the pick and he was.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Colin Kaepernick is a bit overrated at 3.. he played like ten games. San Fran's system made him look a lot better.. I bet Locker could have taken that team to the playoffs easily.

LOL @ Ryan (I'm the next Tom Brady) Mallet. I would rather have present day VY than that egotistical fool.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I would have taken Jake locker

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

BTW...I'm not joking...

:cool:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...he played 10 games at a level that you rarely see in pro footbal and almost won the Superbowll. If there was a real do over, I bet the Panthers seriously consider Kaep over Cam. I think Von Miller is the best player from that draft, but I'd probably put Kaep 2nd.

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Hindsight is always 20/20.....

All things being said and done, I am pretty happy with the new direction we have started taking. Over the past couple of years our drafts have seemingly gotten better. Anyone remember whose embarrassing drafts... 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 (although we did get Roos and Stewart), 2006 meh, 2007...

Around 2008 things started to get better (slightly) and the last two drafts have been good imo. Seriously looking back at the draft history and some of the players we took... Its no surprise things have went as badly for us as they have. FFS We took Andre Woolfolk and Tyrone Calico in the same draft..... shame... shame.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I was super excited about Calico and he showed some glimpses as a rookie. Then the freak injury...

I can't really fault the front office for taking a chance on a 6'4" guy that ran a 4.3 foty. Woolfolk was a bad pick. I can't really find a way to justify that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar