2011 NFL Draft First-Round Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

NM: found the official thread here---http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=70984

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

haah crowd going nuts not letting goodell talk

3. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

If you had 15 minutes to decide how to spend $70 million, wouldn't you take all of it?

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

no one talking about prince amukamara ... thats who i want - i cant stomach the titans dbs and backfield giving up 8 yards on 3rd and 7 ... finnegan in a contract year - MAKE IT PRINCE!!! and then a qb of course 2nd round

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yeah a DB will lead us to a SB :suspect:

6. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Second for Prince: he's fourth for me behind Dareus, Peterson, and Fairley. Just too freaking good to pass up.

7. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol were a long way from a superbowl buddy ... i realize every team needs a stud qb to be good but locker, gabbert are far from locks and if you draft the wrong qb (see oakland or sf) and it'll set your franchise back another 5 years ...

less risk to grab a qb for cheaper in 2nd round and hey if were bad again next year then luck and matt barkley from usc are out there among others - titans arn't going anywhere this year or trade for a veteren while the 2nd round qb develops

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...amara-isnt-titans-largest-need-but-is-upgrade

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cam Newton will be tweeting during the draft from the laptop he stole.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

A terrible defensive backfield will certainly keep you OUT of the SB.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I love Prince, he's probably my #4 behind Fairley, Watt, and Locker. I don't want Peterson even if he's available though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar