2011 NFL Draft First-Round Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Yeah, what teams leak to the media is absolute truth. :gag:

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Because Minnesota said to a espn representative that they want jake at 10

3. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Wilkerson is a crazy good pick for the Jets. Man...I feel like everyone but us and Minnesota is getting value here.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If you think a guy is a franchise QB and he's available when you pick, you have to take him. I'm glad the Titans had the conviction to do it, knowing that lots of people would call it a reach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitanAtl

TitanAtl Starter

Well, I hope they didn't say that since Minnesota picked 12th, but even if they wanted him my point still stands that Ponder/Dalton/Kaepernick/Mallett would have been available.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Please God let Bowers keep sliding. AMEN!!!!

7. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

True; but if you thought a guy with a 54% college completion percentage was a franchise guy, you're in the company of a bunch of teams who farked up, and ONE team who didn't (Green Bay with Brett Favre).

8. pettso

pettso Starter

Yeah... and obviously the Titans' staff likes Locker better than those guys. Franchise QB is the most important position, its the one place you don't take what you can get.

9. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I hate the Locker pick. The only thing that will make me happy tomorrow is if Akeem Ayers drops to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar