2011 NFL Free Agency Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sometimes I wonder if we get bad karma for trading J-Mac for a 2nd to the Jets.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I don't really see a problem with how all these vets ended their titan careers except McNair, which was kinda nasty.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm reeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyy hoping that Hope is released and we sign Goldson or Sensabaugh even.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

4. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Would be nice, but it's not looking likely. I think your hope for a safety in next year's draft is more likely.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Titans can't stop targeting FAs, there is still some good names out there! Doing a quick google search I found a ton of FAs still left unsigned as of 08/01/2011.

Tommie Harris
    Malcom Floyd
    Shaun Ellis
    Kirk Morrison
    Ronnie Brown
    Aubrayo Franklin
    Cadillac Williams
    Jason Snelling
    Terrell Owens
    Alan Faneca
    Olin Kreutz
    Ty Warren
    Gerald Sensabaugh
    Carlos Rogers
    Ernie Sims
    Julian Peterson
    Keith Bulluck
    Steve Smith (Giants)
    Matt Roth
    Dashon Goldson
    Kevin Boss
    Phillip Buchanon
    Darren Sharper
    Donte Whitner
    Manny Lawson
    Mark Clayton
    Kevin Vickerson
    Marc Bulger
    Braylon Edwards
    Zach Miller

There is def some players on that list I would love. Aubrayo Franklin would be nice, born in raised in TN, was a Vol in college... maybe he'll want to return home?

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Darren sharper, one of the most hardest hitting safeties in da league

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I wouldn't mind Aubrayo. I think we are getting a little crowded on the D line though... Only 3 roster spots available now, as J Wyatt reports we have 87 in camp. 90 is max.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I was very pleased with the 3 players resigned today. After Ford was resigned earlier in the day, I didn't expect Ball to be back. So the resigning of Ball really surprised me! Now we have 5 really solid DE's on the roster.

Hall was a necessary signing as we needed a FB.

Good work Reinfeldt!

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Still a lot of talent on that list. Three spots to go so we gotta make them count.

10. LTF

LTF Starter

anyone got an Idea where we are sitting on salary cap room after these last few signings?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar