2012 - 2013 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's frustrating, all these teams are building great teams. Bulls got lucky and hit the lottery and got Derrick Rose. We'd still be a terrible team if it wasn't for that. We overpaid Boozer and Deng. Have 3 #3 options (Boozer, Deng, Noah) and Derrick Rose. Now we also have no bench, due to our cheap owner. Boozer, Deng, Noah never show up in playoffs and Derrick Rose is forced to take every shot and gets burnt out. We need a #2 option, not 3 #3s. We should of traded Luol Deng this off-season, he had value! I love Deng, he's got great defense, good leader, solid 16/7 guy... but he's not a shot creator. Tons of rumors about SAC (#5) and GSW (#7) being interested in Lu. I would of loved a Tyreke Evans & #5 for Luol Deng, #29, and Bobcats Future First (that we own). Gives us a shot creator and Harrison Barnes. Two young guys ready to develop with D'Rose for years.

Bulls have two things that could turn us into a team that can beat the Heat in the ECF: Future Bobcats Pick & Nikola Mirotic. Bobcats pick is heavily protected and it may be 2015/2016 until we receive it. Mirotic is a past first who stayed in Europe and is drawing Dirk comparisons. Should be here next year.

2. xpmar9x

Josh Smith will be traded. Hawks are in rebuild mode and have like nobody on contract next year, but Horford. Trade Josh for picks/young guys and rebuild around Horf.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm both a Knicks fan, and a Grizzlies fan.

Been a Knicks fan since I was 5, but then Memphis got a team, and since they're in the West, I can cheer for them too. I'll tell you, there's no other team as exciting as the Grizzlies in the post season. Something about the playoffs makes them instantly better. And the fans are great.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

The atmosphere at FedEx is straight college level, especially during the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Need to bus some of those fans into Nashville on Sundays.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Truth.

When the Titans a rolling LP is one of the loudest in the league.
    Tennesseans are a curious bunch, if the team sucks we don't show and the ones that do sit on their hands. True in Knoxville, Nashville and Memphis. But when our teams are winning, we are among the loudest in the country.

tl:dr Tennesseans are fair weather fans

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I do like Memphis, they would be my West 'team'. Glad they are doing well so far.

8. xpmar9x

Didn't even know Memphis was 8-1.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Same.

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Wizards (2-13) second game win was against the Heat - had to be because RG3 was there watching :biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar