2012 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I thought we were going to be assigned teams, not picks.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Some teams pick twice...I had to differentiate between the two picks to spare people any confusion.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think two people picking for one team is more confusing. And Escontos has two picks, one with a team that has a single pick and another with a team with multiple, why not just have the same poster for the team with two picks and Escontos sticks with the one? Just sayin'...

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This is outrageous

I went to the Bills site to register on their board, meet some people and learn more about their team and guess what? The admin has their registration turned off:rolleyes:

Why are some of these teams official boards run so poorly? They just lost themselves a quality poster. Oh well, now I have to do research the hard way.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why would you want to join their board to get inside of who they will be drafting? You can figure out who and what they need to draft by keeping a eye on them throughout the season..

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I probably only have a few days to decide on my pick and wanted to make the most informed decision I could besides looking at mock drafts.

Also, it would help me figure out who knows what they are talking about. You know, like the posters here who want us to pick a receiver first?

I wasn't going to stay lol, I don't like the Bills, I just do not understand why these things are run like that. I could be costing the Bills some fans.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Next year we should probably restrict it to posters with a certain number of posts. I have a feeling several picks will not be made.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Hey now I check this forum everyday, I just dont post much so I dont have many posts. But I do know what you mean though.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I know, its not fair and I wasn't calling out you specifically or anything. I also do not believe just because you have a high post count, makes you a better poster or anything. Just from a reliability standpoint lol.

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Yeah I understand. Just hope we dont do that because I love these things. And if we do it next time looks like I have a lot of posting to do till then lol

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar