2012 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-Titan

T-Titan Starter

I thought the Jets would go with Trent since he is still on the board and would give them their power run game back. JMO

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I thought about it but it just didn't seem to fit. The RB position is slowly becoming less and less important. Sanchez needs quality WR's to throw to...

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Dream scenario for the Bengals having Trent Richardson drop to them at 17. I was planning on taking one of the top 3 corners with this pick, but they all got taken too early. I actually couldn't believe he was still available and checked the draft list like 3 times making sure I wasn't missing him getting taken.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. T-Titan

T-Titan Starter

I agree, I believe he will be a difference maker in the right situation. The Bengals are one of them. I was going to take him at 19 for the bears and explain away the injury to Matt Forte.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL I was wondering who was going to pick him up. I would hate to see the Bengals get a big time running back prospect like that though. They have enough weapons as is.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

We need to go Poe with this pick. No pressure though.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dontari Poe not being selected yet is laughable.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No way Poe falls this far. He's actually my #1 choice for us if he's available, so here we go...

I just wish this draft was more accurate. I'm picking best available, not who I think we'll get. Poe will be gone by #9 to the Panthers.

I'm glad I was able to make the pick right now. Otherwise, it would've had to wait until the time tomorrow... about to go to bed - stupid new work schedule; I go in at 5:30am.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think its accurate top 10. After that things get harder to predict.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. I go at this with the mindset of who I take if I'm making the call for that team in that situation. Guessing who a team would pick seems kind of futile, especially at this point in the off season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar