1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

2012 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Onetontitan is really sensitive.
  2. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Woo! finally got to make my pick for the Cheese, feels like i've been waiting forever, thank you headonaswivel for getting us back on track :D
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

Haha, no problem. On draft day if Mercilus makes it to the Packers they are gonna dance a jig.
  4. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I dunno, I feel kind of slighted. Try taking the time organizing something like a GM mock and then tell me how you take it when one of the teams pick a long snapper. I just thought we were taking it kind of seriously...

If we can wrap this thing up, I want to organize a 2.0 Draft now that free agency is sort of "slowing down".
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I didn't really pick a long snapper. My serious pick was on the draft the entire time so is in fact no drop off and no actual disparity.
  7. steverife

steverife Starter

Cool. I didn't expect it to move so quickly. I could have probably checked last night before bed.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I would be down for 2.0 because with the addition of Mario, I doubt the Bills select Ingram. Mario going to Buffalo was something I did not predict.
  9. T-Titan

T-Titan Practice Squad

If my post will allow it I want to be in the 2.0 draft. Will we keep same teams and you fill in the voids of those who left us waiting? BTW great job I enjoyed it though I didn't expect it to take so long.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

If you picked in the last one I am sure OneTon will let you pick in the next one. We just need to have one person on standby in case someone does not pick. Which I believe is only one person.