2012 GM Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by onetontitan, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Let's get through round 1 and we'll talk about it.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Would it make sense to wait until free agency gets going for a bit. It could really affect who we'd draft? Either way I'd be fine drafting now if thats what everybody wants.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I think you're right. Very right, actually. As long as we get this thing done BEFORE the draft. Remember, it's going to take 32 days...

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Yeah I hear ya. Last year the draft fizzled out near the end of round 1, it may take us longer than 32 days, lol.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The first 29 picks took 9 days last year, then the last few fizzled out.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'm down to do whatever you guys want to do.

7. gran54

gran54 Starter

Two picks a day? Have a set time that it has to be posted?

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Well, I have an idea...

Since there's no way in hell we could have a live draft...maybe whoever is on the clock can enter his pick whenever the person in front of him has picked. Let's also say that a person has 1 to 2 days until I give that pick away to someone else. Let's try to whiz through the picks and if we find a person who is lagging, they can be replaced and we can move forward...

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

This isn't that hard. You get 24 hours on the clock.

Since most of us check in throughout the day and will be excited about our picks, most picks will be made within a few hours.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

That was my initial plan but I remember it didn't work out that well last year...but who cares, lets do it that way.

24 hours on the clock; however, once a team picks, the next team can pick freely whenever they want to...and so on and so on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar