2012 Mock Draft 2.0 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That is true

are you suggesting we randomize everyone in the second or just keep the same team?

Next year we should just assign teams before the order is set and just go at it from there.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd keep the same teams. I know I try to do a little research for team needs, so it makes it easier keeping the same one instead of looking up another team.

It's your show though, I'm just putting in my 2 cents.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

No I completely agree, I would prefer to keep Buffalo in the second. It looks like the only person missing out would be the Washington pick. If he is upset about it he can take my second round pick or an open spot. Which I think we will have. So okay then, by tomorrow night, if we do not have an overwhelming amount of people say otherwise, we will stick with the same teams.

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

so are we just redoing the first round or are we doing the second round? im still interested again i thought my pick was fairly solid for what the browns need and would enjoy to keep them....

5. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Sounds good. Maybe we can even make a third round.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We will be redoing the first and continuing on until the second.

I have no problem going on until the third, just keep in mind it is going to be hard to keep everyone else interested.

7. T-Titan

T-Titan Starter

I need an *

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

okie doke but what are we going to do if a team has 2 first and only one second such as the browns?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will need to go through tomorrow and see what is going on, we still have quite a few spots open. I will let everyone know, who is affected by that situation, what they will do.

10. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I will pick twice if needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar