2012 NFL draft class

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Zack3000, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

His own coaches threw him under the bus a little regarding effort and contact I think. Certainly he had a reputation for avoiding contact prior to the draft and that probably dropped him a bit.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It was probably because he quit trying his last year of college, kinda like he did with us. Total frontrunner. Great talent, no heart or toughness at all.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I was a Jeffery fan, but I seem to remember most hated him here. Wright was a weird pick. I can't really say a bad pick because he had 94 catches his 2nd season. We just didn't have an identity and went a different direction and he didn't really fit.

It stinks, but you can't have multiple coaching and FO changes and not have that happen some times.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He does seem like a guy who loses sight of the present trying to save himself for the next year

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was a beast in high school, then struggled once he got offers. He was a beast in college, then got pushed around when he was a 1st rounder. He came in super strong with us, then he "made it" and quit on us. Pro Bowl his first year in BUF.

It's his character.

6. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

I believe he was mid round pick who got pushed up to the 2nd round when he ran a 4.4 forty. Like most Titans 2nd round draft picks under Webster…workout warriors!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar