Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Rounds 2-3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 27, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,745
    IDK about any drinking games, I wasn't logged on for more than a few seconds last night, but I drank like 20+ beers.

Plan was to have a beer per pick, but that wasn't happening.
  2. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742
    Mocks I have seen has him taking WR, OG, and DB with their 3 picks in the second so I was half kidding about my remark, but I don't think it's far fetched that he would be wondering how he could screw us.
  3. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    I drank 14, cursed Weber's name under my breath and fell asleep surrounded by beer cans. All in all, I'd say it was a successful draft.

I'll a bit more satisfied with the Wright pick...depending on who we get in the 2nd or 3rd.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,778
    The more I read and watch the more excited I get about having Wright in our offense. If we can address the DL and the OL in the next two rounds it will be a very good draft.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,778
    Everyone is talking about Still, Curry, or Thompson on the DL but I really like Alameda Ta’amu from Washington. I know he's primarily a 3-4 NT but he can play the 4-3 and give us that big body to put beside Casey.

I know it's just Washington St but look how he attacks the line and powers his way into the pocket.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWOOA2V1k1k&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLF66BBFCD0B3642B3"]Alameda Ta'amu vs Washington State 2011 - YouTube[/ame]
  6. Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Griffin
    Moolah:
    $1,089
    Speaking of drinking too much...

Round 2-3 tonight! (cracks open beer)
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,241
    I bet he takes Worthy and Curry.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,345
    Ruston Webster sucks!!!

Too soon?
  8. Young54 The KID

McNair
    Moolah:
    $398
    I’m good with that, but I’ll add Reyes to that list. I would actually prefer Reyes over them.

I also like Mychal Kendricks. He is a much better player outside IMO. If Ronnie Lewis falls in the third he might be my favorite pick in the draft! Dat Dood is MEAN!

I kinda like Ta'amu too! he might fall into the thrid.
  9. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    Is the draft live on nfl.com? I don't have access to ESPN tonight...