2012 NFL Draft Coverage Thread: Rounds 4-7

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO WE DO AT CENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I know I saw that name here, cool (HeadonaSwivel)

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Does Molk go undrafted?

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Molk and Brewster probably go undrafted.

Bring them both in!

6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I think Mel Kiper said he "had a shot at getting drafted in the later rounds" when we drafted Martin in the 3rd round

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Chill guys. Obviously, we didn't like these centers. Obcviously, nobody else does either.

There are five left that look decent. We will bring in some UFA centers I bet.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I feel like we as fans over rated a bunch of ppl in this draft. Where as the FO sees the potential of ppl and so far has been correct.

When we didn't take a DT with the first 2 selections ppl thought we couldn't get someone like thompson or martin, but we did.

Zach Brown was actually proj to go in the first to us in some mocks and we got him in the second.

Wright was expected to go even earlier and he fell to us.

I think the FO is able to get these players that we wanted in later rounds. I think there is a possibility that we do get brewster or Molk after the draft. That sounds like a win to me honestly.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You guys really think a 6th round center will come in and beat Eugene out?

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think I could beat Eugene out....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar