2013-14 LP field fan experience thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I talked about this in another thread.. but I feel like the In house stuff is infinitely better this year than it has been the past few years. look forward to your observations.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The team won too. That always helps...

3. nickmsmith

I saw the Titans beat the Steelers last year, and that didn't change the fact that the stuff they were throwing on those Titantrons was not fit for Nick Jr. or Kids PBS.
    Surely fan outcry was part of the reason they decided to scrap their ill-fated and ill-executed ideas.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

In wholeheartedly disagree. How many times did I hear skating rink dance tunes? I think I was listening to Madonna at one point. 'just dance' and 'don't stop the music' by girly pop bands and 'photograph' by Def Leppard... DJ Silver is a dildo. We don't have a lively crowd, not in the lower bowl anyway. We have beautiful screens and an awesome stadium. Everything inside it left something to be desired

5. nickmsmith

I have a few observations for your observations. Were you ever around for

BACK IT UP!!!

123FIRSTDOWN!

(sweet home Alabama riff) Turn It up!!

ring of fire singalong?

dun dun dundun dun dun GO TITANS GO!

I'm not saying it is stellar. I'm just saying it's not embarrassing like it used to be.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

^^^^^ sounds like previous yrs

7. nickmsmith

that's how it used to be. they got rid of all of that. Now it's only mildly stupid. :)

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if they replaced it with what coltkiller posted it sounds like it even got worse

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

It was ridiculous. They made a legit attempt to appeal to teenage girls with this DJ Silver character (some corny douche bag with a faux hawk in a DJ booth under one of the screens playing all your favorite pop hits!!). I couldn't believe my eyes. He literally plays 'just dance' probably 5 times.

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The screens are damn gorgeous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar