2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Look dunce we get that you don't GET the SEC pride thing. I suppose it is because you are a misplaced northerner that really should go back to your "promised" land. You can continue to throw barbs, that truthfully are ignorant, or you can live and let live. SEC football has a long and storied history, the south takes pride in this....get over it.

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Honest question; Why do you think fans of teams in the Southeastern Conference all pull for one another?

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

THis is why you are never going to do anything with your life kid. In 10 year you'll still be whining about TN and how you hate it here but won't do anything about it. Cause life is more than 1 year. You have to think ahead and respect the past. And the past 16 years during the modern era of college football shows the SEC SEC SEC is hands down the best. 1 year of not winning the championship doesn't change that. Unless you are so braindead that you can't think outside of a week ago.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

It's no different than you being a fan of 100+ teams. "Anyone but the SEC" right dunce?

Funny coming from a Michigan/Pedophile State fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alex1939

For the record, the only two teams I care about are UT and Auburn and 99% of my caring is directed at UT. I have multiple reasons to care about the Vols besides attending there and attending Auburn is the only reason I do care a little.

The reason its fun to talk about the SEC SEC SEC is to troll losers that are other conference fans, like Dunce, because their hate makes them so irrational they can't admit the obvious facts.

Edit: I shouldn't say only reason to support the SEC SEC SEC. Cause when the SEC does well better recruits go to all SEC teams including UT. And when UT does well, it much more of an accomplishment going against the best teams in the country during the season.

Pretty damn funny that Michigan never made a BCS Championship game in 16 years. Might as well rename the Big10 the Ohio State conference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar