2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Where's Deuce? :D

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

haha.. I guess not! Im guessing he wassnt exactly a duel threat :biglaugh:

3. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Yea Yea, I know my team has been a joke for a very very long time. I only hope Stoops can coach nearly as well as he can recruit.

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

One thing about it.. I see a lot of teams in the SEC making all the right moves in their coaching staff to move upward. Its looking like an arms race down here and whoever pours in the most $$$ will stand the best chance. Notice the first thing Texas A&M did when they knew they were coming over was to clean house. Teams are already getting buried behind Bama, LSU, and SCAR.. Georgia might be among those names too. Anyone who is not already on the road to recovery is in danger of getting locked down for a while because the sorts of programs Butch, Bielema, Malzahn, and Stoops are bringing to the conference aren't going to stay down for long.

5. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

I can't believe that Jeremy Hill is still on LSU. In his high school senior year he forces a 14 year old girl to blow him and another guy in the locker room. Then this summer, while still on probation, he completely sucker punches a man in the back of the head like a piece of garbage and then high 5's a teammate. How this pos is still playing football let alone not in jail is beyond me, I will openly root against LSU as long as that trash human being is still on the team.

And then Les Miles had the nerve to blame Hill's reinstatement on the players voting him back, have the balls to say you reinstated him because he's your best rb or shut up

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Still recovering.

Luckily, I was at an event and only got to see about 20 seconds of it. Came out, checked the score- 21-7, Uconn... UM was getting tossed around. So I went back inside.

This may be the last season we suck, but man is it painful. 4-0... shouldn't be though. Barely escaping 2 terrible teams.

Alabama is begging for our recruits now though, so the future is bright.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The 300 pound lineman for Central Florida returning a punt was quite comical.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

South Carolina displaying that SEC dominance vs UCF.

I fully expect them to win this, but this sure doesn't look good for the oh-so-dominant conference.

Getting smart now and just going to run the ball on them til they go ahead. haha

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That was super easy for UGA.

I was expecting a Titans vs Ravens type game..

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And that was easy for LSU too lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar