2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha yep.

Dude WENT to Auburn then became an Alabama fan once they won the NC.

Crazy.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This loss is all on Saban. Ever since "6-9" I've wondered why in the hell Cade Foster was still kicking at Alabama. He should have been replaced loooooong ago. Then Saban brings out a freshman for a 57 yarder? He might as well have given the game away.

I hope Mizzou beats the **** out of the Cow School in the championship. They are the flukiest team in college football history and they're built on other people's discarded garbage. A shame Bama played their worst game of the season against those posers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

That was about the worst call I've ever seen in football. What's worse was when the NCAA (or was it SEC?) officiating office called in and explained that waving his arms side to side and yelling get away constituted a fair catch signal. The rule book clearly states the fair catch signal must be above the head and if deemed an invalid fair catch signal, it should have been a penalty for delay of game as he advanced the ball. Just a brutal f'up by the officials.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If you want to know why Saban is the most highly regarded NCAA head coach watch or listen to his post game presser. He is spot on with every comment.

And btw- he isn't going anywhere.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Love the guy who jumps in the pool lmao

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Today, that guy's dick doesn't work due to hittin' every girl on Auburn's campus. And probably even some guys.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lul wut?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lul wut

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I got something for nick saban and bama fans everywhere:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar