2013-2014 College Football Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Playmaker, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I never went to Auburn, chose Alabama my senior year of high school. Never had a Cam jersey (or an Auburn jersey ever I think), was at the game in the Bama student section in 2010. Last night was a great game and clearly an iron bowl classic so it's kind of hard to really hate. Bama can't win them all, still in the middle of probably the greatest dynasty ever.

I'm glad you guys are still so worried about my college decisions while I'm now about to graduate next year, interned in the athletic department for two years, and made some very nice contacts. What's great is I use the whole being a former Auburn fan as a joke, no one even really brings it up or cares...but on this board? Hilarious, keep it up. Maybe I'll invite you guys to graduation.

But back to your holes you go until Bama loses again (whenever that will be) so we can bring this up again.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Reminds me of the 2011 LSU game with a few head scratching decisions and a lot of missed field goals. We're still the better team, hoping for a rematch somehow.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The dude at 6:30 is hilarious

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

idk if it beats the guy who jumps in the pool lmao

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

he most definitely does

(clap clap clap)

YESSSS
    YEESSSSSSSS
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

6:44 - 6:48 is ****ing hysterical

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Now, can we see videos of Bama fans reacting..? :D

Or... are those phones all destroyed in rage..?

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Also... who records that **** when there's a game going on?

I call shenanigans on some of those. DVR tech makes it pretty easy to set some of those up.

Not all... just some seem a little, I don't know... too well placed with a camera.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why are people recording this?

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's a thing people do. One of the biggest games in Auburn/Alabama history so of course wives/friends are going to record reactions just for the lulz.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wow, was expecting two miles of "Ohio State doesn't deserve a spot" threadage..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar