2013-2014 NBA Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Na$hville, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

Imagine if Joe Johnson and Josh Smith would of stayed in Atlanta. That would of been a scary playoff team this year.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not really. If those guys stayed, then we wouldn't have had Milsap, Teague, and Korver..

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I fear you are right. The Raps are kids at the adult table. Not a good sign playoff ball.

Will be a shame too. The fanbase is so jacked for this. The team always got amazing support despite sucking so bad. Now that there is something real to cheer for people are going nuts.

4. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

The Raptors are a much needed stress relief to the Leafs this year.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

As long as the Raptors don't make any coaching changes, they will be okay from here on out.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And brookly narrrowing the gap before the half lol

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sure do wish Joe Johnson didn't get wrapped up in such a huge contract for us to keep.

Johnson is the most down to earth and coolest player I have ever met.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Thats because he has class and isn't some ghetto trash Hennessy loving skank.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Beer isn't class.

Neck beards and hipsters jerk off in small batch IPAs.

I'm over craft beer. That **** peaked. That's why I stick to local stuff if I drink beer.

My drink order at the bar is much simpler than yours and I don't look like a complete fag when I order a "Goat Stink Brewery Fresh Water IPA Milk Stout w lemon".

It is beer. Every god damn hipster from here to California thinks they are the pinnacle of bar culture because they drink some stank ass wheat water from God knows where.

Drink bourbon, straight. Like a damn man.

Brandy/Cognac are class. Far more than beer.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

argument invalid

Hipsters drink PBR
    Neckbeards drink wine

just ask PhinFan2Win and JCB.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar