2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I watched Werener in 3 games this year, so it's a limited sampling. But from what I saw the dude took a LOT of plays off. Like if they ran the ball to the opposite side, he'd just stand up and trot around and not go after the ball carrier. To me his motor and work ethic are questionable, but again this is just a small sample size of me watching 3 games.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

no draft amerson with the later 2nd rnd pick that we pick up from trading down in the 1st.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Oh ok, I'd be OK with that. I'm a bigger fan of Xavier Rhodes.

4. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Seconded, though I don't see us taking him at #10.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

It doesn't matter when they got them...the point is that when you get a chance to take a big, playmaking corner you take it...if we have to take a guy like Sherman or Browner in the 1st round we do it.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I was going to post the exact same thing. Either of them in the later rounds could be a real scoop.

Also for the people obsessing about Te'o, I'd much rather hope for picking up Kevin Minter in the 2nd. He may/probably will go mid-late 1st though, but it would be an awesome pickup.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Minter doesn't play the run/pa near as good as Te'o man. Te'o is by far the best Lb in the draft. Minter bites on play action because all he reads is the Back field, he doesn't read the o line like Te'o AT ALL. LSU or not dude is weak.

Edit: that bama game made him look terrible. Probably his worst game on tape.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

You sure that isn't backside contain? I thought his motor was the one big positive regarding him?

9. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I dont want a guy with a "motor". I want a guy with skill and production to prove it and preferrably someone that isnt prone to injury.

10. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

motor is just a synonym for white d lineman

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar