2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I think most of us can agree that we don't want Teo at 10 anymore...

I'm really starting to open up to the idea of drafting Dee Milliner with our first round pick...That dude shut down Notre Dame's #1 receiver(6'6 Tyler Eifert, #1 rated TE) time after time tonight. I would say Warmack or Jones, but I'm still not keen on the idea of drafting interior o-line with the 10th pick. Apart from Star and J Jones, I want Dee with that 10th pick...

my dude's an absolute monster

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

nah not Milliner

3. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Golson did a better job of shutting down ND's weapons than anybody else throwing up balls that only Dwight Howard could catch

4. Stan

Stan Infinite

I'm just not sure if i see that elite talent for a CB in Milliner that would warrant pick #10

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I tend to agree, but I havent watched enough to confirm my belief. As for in general, if Star/Bjoern are gone at #10... i'm tempted at Milliner. Unless we can trade back 3-10 spots and still pickup Warmack/Jones.

6. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Remember when the 49ers Draft Davis and Iupati in the first? I would like to do the same with our first few picks. For this draft to be successful we need to spend some money in Free Agency.

In the first 3 rounds we draft Warmack at 10, 2nd Larry Warford, and in the 3rd Mario Benavides. The interior of our Oline is IMO the root of are struggling team.

With the other picks along with a few good FA add depth on the Defensive side of the ball. I feel like we could take the next step in the division
    Its just a shot in the dark but whatever

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd rather not start 3 rookies on our offensive line. 2, maybe... 3 no. Sign Andy Levitre and bring back Velasco. Then, all you ahve to do is pickup a center or a RG in the draft Rds 1-3.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Velasco is the key one that we need to resign because he can play both C or G.

I would have no problem going Warmack in the 1st and then either Jonathon Cooper or Larry Warford in the 2nd.

I also think if we were to sign Velasco and Levitre that we could easily wait until the 2nd to address OL because I think Cooper or Warford would be their and they are very impressive.

Watch the youtube video of Warford against Mizzou. Going up against their stud DT and he looks good. Cooper though is the guy that really has amazing feet for such a big man. It wouldn't shock me if some team didn't want to try him at LT.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Milliner is the best in an overall weak class for CB's. From games I've just seen over the past couple of years I think Banks from Miss St will be just as good and can get him possibly early 2nd. If we go Milliner I won't hate it because he's improved big time over the past year but I can't see him as a #1 shutdown type CB. I think that's what you go for when drafting a CB in the top 10.

10. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

We still need to find corners that can man up on their receivers, they don't need to be true shutdown corners Verner and McCourty are killing us playing 10 yards off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar