2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock

that was has Star @ #9. But no, I don't think Star is worth trading up for. We need all our picks.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I mentioned this the other day.

If Star slips down to 7, I would offer Arizona our 1st and 3rd for there 7th and go up and get him.

Star could fall 7. He isn't going to improve his stock at the combine, he's already maxed out in the process. Fisher and Joeckal, and a couple of QB's plus Moore and Werner, and Detroit taking Milliner. It could happen

3. Stan

Stan Infinite

Really liked what I saw in Ogletree after watching some stuff on youtube. He's fast as hell, makes some great stops against top RBs like Lacy. And has plenty of frame to add more bulk without losing any speed. Idk if its our top priority, but I wouldn't mind if he was our pick at all. I like him a lot lot more than Te'o.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea unfortunately we need as many building blocks as we can get. Tho... I don't agree with asking Warmack at ten either. Trade back or take a G in 2

5. xpmar9x

Imagine this, Titans trade #10 & 5th for #15 & #75 (Saints)
    Basically, we trade our 1st, and move 5 spots back and turn a 5th into a 3rd. There was a trade like this last year, believe it was the Mark Barron trade.

Leaves us with:

1st (#15 NO) - Kawann Short, DT, Purdue
    2nd (TN) - Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
    3rd (#70 TN) - Bacarri Rambo, S, UGA
    3rd (#75 NO) - Cornellius Carradine, DE, Fla St
    3rd (Fin Cmp) - Tyrann Mathieu, CB, Streets
    4th (OURS) - Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida
    5th ** TRADED to N.O.**
    6th (OURS) - Cameron Lawrence, LB, Mis St
    7th (OURS) - Ray-Ray Armstong, S, Streets

Pair that with free agent pickups Andy Levitre, LB Depth, and potentially a CB? Solid group of young guys coming in. DL adds to difference makers. OL is enhanced. Secondary is enhanced. Boom.

6. xpmar9x

I've slid off the Warmack train. This draft has extreme depth at guard. With Warmack, Warford, Cooper, and Barrett Jones all available, it's likely we can pickup a legit guard with our 2nd. Use the 1st on a difference maker on D.

1st for me is for if Joeckel or Star slips. If not trade back and pickup addt'l picks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

I dig that. I was high on short last year, but even then that was a second rounder... 15 for him... Idk. Might be some better talent on the board IMO. But that trade would be dope.

8. xpmar9x

Yeah, that's heck.. Warmack may even be available at 15 still. We could take him.

Imagine this tho, Joeckel slips to #10 (unlikely). I cant see Philly or ARZ passing on him, really any team in the Top 10 could take him (besides Cleveland). If he did though, we take Joeckle @ #10... than Warford with our 2nd.

Roos - Warford - Velasco - Stewart - Joeckel

That would be awesome, hahaha.

9. xpmar9x

How we get Star:

KC - Geno
    JAX - Moore
    OAK - Werner
    PHI - Joeckle
    DET - Mingo
    Cle - Milliner
    Arz - Tyler Wilson
    Buf - Jarvis Jones
    NYJ - Cordarrelle Patterson
    TEN - STAR!!!

10. Clark

That's actually possible. Wilson will slip in top 10 with like 80 % chance I think... Patterson...idk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar