2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Patterson has all the physical tools to be a great WR. Just needs to work on the route running. Jets WR corp was terrible. Stephen Hill & Patterson could be a scary duo for the next few years. I could also see the Jets looking for a pass-rusher. Buffalo could go with a QB, than NYJ take Jarvis Jones.

Regardless, it's possible for Star to see action @ #10.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Ogletree and Jones got exposed slightly against the run against Bama, although I think it has more to do with the Bama line more than anything.

I still do not think we go defensive line in the first, and probably not offensive line, so I am prepared to see a SS or linebacker taken. Jones or Olgetree would make me pretty happy.
  3. Stan

Stan Infinite

I don't want to take Jarvis Jones if he can only play 5 years or so due to his back.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Yeah I have zero interest in Jarvis Jones. Where would he play? He's a 34 OLB, terrible in run support. We already have Ayers/Brown. Plus the med issues like you said. Zero reason the Titans should be interested in him. However, if he's avail at #10, someone may want to trade up for him.
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Y'all don't think J Jones can play 43 OLB? We could then either move Ayers to DE or to MLB

For some reason I don't think J Jones would be any worse than Ayers at 43 OLB. Ayers can't cover.
  6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

If we can find a good enough linebacker, I believe we could move Ayers to DE(where he'd be best, this would also eliminate our need for another rotation DE). That's why I was on the Manti Teo bandwagon, but IDK if taking Ogletree with the 10th pick is our most resourceful pick.
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

My 5 round mock draft. Gonna be a weird one. Something I could see happening... Maybe lol

1. Dee Milliner. CB
    2. Larry Warford. OG
    3. Barcarri Rambo. SS
    4. Brian Schwenke OC. OR Joe Kruger DE
    5 Dennis Johnson Rb

Free agency we get Levitre to plug in on the line.

Heavy O line and secondary all off season.
    Change up RB to spell CJ
  8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Ray Ray Armstrong in the 7th would be an absolute beast pick...that man is good

Plus, I still love the thought of gettin Tathieu with a comp pick or in the 4th...this team needs to shake things up a bit anyways.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Yeah, he's grown on me. With Verner being a FA after this upcoming year, it's likely he'll leave. Mathieu can step up and be our NB, just gotta find a true #2 (or #1).
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Still not sure why everyone would rather have Rambo(FS) than a guy that's more fitted for playing strong. I love your first 2 rounds though.