2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm confident the 10th pick will be one of 3 players -- Warmack, Vaccaro or Milliner

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

If thats the case then I hope and pray it's Warmack.

The other two are bad picks IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i wouldnt mind any of the 3 but trading up to get star is a ridiculous idea when floyd is just as good

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

throw in floyd too

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No to Floyd as we already have guys on our roster with the exact same skill set. Casey and Martin are both able to penetrate in and provide some interior pass rush (which is what Floyd excels at) but neither of them can do it while fighting off double teams. Our defense would be better off getting a guy like Jesse Williams, Sylvester Williams, or Brandon Williams that can take double block for the other players on the DL, push the pocket, and clog running lanes.

6. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Yeah okay

I like Floyd as much as the next guy but we are looking for a space eating double teamer, it just so happens Star is the clear best DT this year and he can do it all.
    I think the idea of going up a few spots is perfectly sane, especially when you consider the dross that may be available this year at 10.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

how do you think star is so much better than floyd? he is only 20 more pounds than floyd and both had around the same numbers while floyd played better competition and that could lead to why star looked better...floyd took on doubles alot this past year, pretty well at that

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Man, Kawann Short is growing on me more and more. I just can't justify taking him #10. Before he dominated the Senior Bowl, I was hoping we could steal him in the 2nd. However, now he's getting locks at late 1st.

He takes on doubles. Very good against the run. Solid play recognition. Doesn't stop until the whistle is blown. Gets decent pass rush. Has the size at 6'3 310.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My favorite prospects this year:

Kawann Short
    Matt Elam
    Stepfan Taylor
    Bjoern Werner
    Xavier Rhodes
    Corey Lemonier

Last year my faves were:
    RG3 (obviously)
    Harrison Smith
    Peter Konz
    Vinny Curry
    Mike Martin
    Robert Turbin

I'm still pretty sold on those 6 from last year that were my faves. Still upset we only took Mike Martin, lol

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Ill post my 6 I'm sold on this year after awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar