2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

1. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

This is what i'd like to see us do in the draft:

Round 1: Chance Warmack - OG - Alabama : Warmack is the best player we could pick at 10. He will fit in instantly on the interior of our offensive line and has great ability as a mauling run blocker, but also underrated feet and ability to protect the passer. He is a high character kid with excellent work ethic and a good understanding of the game. Hopefully Mike Munchak and Bruce Matthews will appreciate the talent that this kid has and plead for Ruston Webster to draft him.

Round 2: Matt Elam - SS - Florida : We have had a real issue at safety over the last couple of seasons. Michael Griffin looks like he will still be starting so what is needed is a dependable guy alongside him. Elam is that guy. He hits hard, plays with raw emotions and has the ability to make big plays.

Round 3: Da'Rick Rogers - WR - Tennessee Tech : In my opinion, Rogers would be worth the pick in the third round. He has tremendous athletic ability and would be a reliable target for Jake Locker. There are some off-field concerns with him, but I think the reward factor outweighs the risk in this case.

Round 3(comp): Stepfan Taylor - RB - Stanford : CJ2K is going to be our starter for next season after the Titans decided no to cut him and pay him his $10 million. But we need an insurance option at RB if CJ2K under-performs or gets injured. Jamie Harper is not that three-down-back type guy, but instead, he is a short yardage goal-line ball carrier. Taylor may not wow with speed but he is a guy that can carry the load along with CJ2K and make this teams running game have a real one-two punch.

Round 4: Devin Taylor - DE- South Carolina : This guy is not going to wow anyone with his athletic ability, but his motor is phenomenal. I want the Titans to grab someone like Osi Umenyiora in free agency and adding this guy would leave us with Wimbley, Morgan, (Osi/free agent), Taylor and Solomon which is a group with a lot of potential.

Round 5: Cory Grissom - DT - South Florida

Round 5(comp): Josh Johnson - CB - Purdue

Round 7: Bruce Taylor - MLB - Virginia Tech

Round 7(comp): T.J. Knowles - TE - Sacramento State
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

What do you think of Le'Veon Bell instead?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

I think Taylor is the surer prospect personally, but I wouldn't be angry if we picked Bell.
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'm a huge fan of Stepfan. Love the Mock dude.
  5. NFLDraft101

NFLDraft101 Camp Fodder

Another RB prospect to watch - would probably be a late pick though

Michael Ford - RB - LSU

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

D.J. Fluker today: "I want to be the Ray Lewis on the Offensive Line." yes please
  7. The Playmaker

this is like dream scenario but I do love it but just a couple takes from this

- If Elam is there in the 2nd it would be really hard for me to say no even though we just signed Wilson. Elam would probably be better with a year or maybe 2 off the bench since he needs to develop a little bit more all around but I get the feeling we go Safety 3-5 now.

- Mistake to go after Osi. He's going to ask for more money than we're probably going to be wanting to offer but I would like to add a DE to the rotation, just not a guy who will be asking for starter money.

- Love Rogers, hope we overlook those off field concerns.
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

and I want to be Jason Statham
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. The Playmaker

and I want to be Ryan Gosling...I mean...some action star guy yeah
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

(After Wilson signing, still hoping for a Chris Canty signing)

1st - Chance Warmack
    2nd - Xavier Rhodes
    3rd - DJ Swearinger
    3rdC - Tyrann Mathieu
    4th - Stepfan Taylor

i'd be happy with that draft. Signing those two opens up our draft options big time. I could even see us going TE if we let Cook walk with our 2nd.