Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 23 users.
  1. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    Fair enough. I love the draft, but I used to enjoy it more when I watched a lot of college FB (and the Vols actually had people drafted!)
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    McShay did a 2013 mock today. Has the Titans taking William Gholston, DE, Michigan State.
  3. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,947
    McShay is the worst analyst ever..

Our first pick will be this guy:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKdqtya5Oxo"]Ray Ray Armstrong (True Freshman) - YouTube[/ame]

And yes, that is Demarco Murray that he knocked out as a freshman.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,465
    :shocked:

Well damn...
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    We'll likely need secondary help.

We have two good corners (McCourty & Verner), and then nobody else. The NFL is a pass-first league, and you need all the cornerback help you can get. We also have Michael Griffin, who can't hit and is up and down. Jordan Babineaux was also very average last year. Our pass-rush didn't make any huge changes, besides adding Wimbley. So it's unlikely we'll get a ton more pressure on QBs. McCourty is also a free agent.

Our offense is set. With Locker, Britt, Wright, Williams, Washington, CJ, and Cook we have a solid core. We could probably use a guard/center.. but they can be find later in drafts. No huge offense needs.

My early prediction is DB. Either S or CB.
    2 people high five this.
  6. NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    Guys i'll be watching as possible future Titans...

Ray Ray Armstrong S (UM)...with Griffin up he may overprice himself out of what we would prefer to pay him

Jackson Jeffcoat DE (UT)..Show and prove time for DM. He has to play lights out (IMO) in order for us not to go back to the drawing board and look for another starter out of the draft.
  7. Sonic28 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,300
    Fyp
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
  9. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Anyone that thinks CJ isn't already on a severe decline is mentally challenged, or doesn't follow football very closely.
  10. gran54 Rookie

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    Agreed, talked about this in another thread. Thinking he has maybe a few years at the max left. We'll need a running back in a year or two imo.