2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The dude has the first NOT GREAT season of his career and you're saying he's severely declining? What's your damage lil boy? You got a sick and twisted world perspective.

The dude didn't have any blocking up the middle with a new coaching staff that is clearly better at drawing up passing plays. Not to mention he didn't go to camp, and Britt was out all season which gave the defense no reason not to stack the box...get on somewhere dude..Titans fans need to stop hatin on CJ because he's gonna prove you all wrong and you all will feel horrible for dissin him.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

He was clearly slower, he couldn't beat anyone around the corner, and lettuce be real tea for a second after he stunk it up the first 8 weeks, no one was stacking the box. Dude's more or less done, it sucks but it's true. I hope he proves me wrong, but I won't be surprised when he doesn't.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm assuming OG/C or DE is the way to go. Things could change... say Egboh kills it at DE, Morgan steps up, or Ayers moves to DE and does well. If one of those 3 happen, then no need for a DE. With Amano down, we have options at center.. will one of them step up and shine? If not we need a center. We also have Hutchinson (old) and Harris (average) at guard, could use a replacement/depth at RG.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we go OL no matter what. Hutch is old and we have a hole at center unless one plays very well. We really do not have any MAJOR weakness that has not been addressed. LB looks locked up, we have both our starting corners and the coaches seem high on the depth, DT is stacked, DE has been addressed unless Morgan flops, S has been addressed except maybe SS.

Unless something changes

1. OL/DE
    2. Outside shot of WR or SS.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We should just go BPA regardless of whoever is on the board.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

we'll go with the player that doesn't have a twitter or facebook...

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's not going to be a guard in the first round. The best guard prospect since Steve Hutchinson was available in 2012 and we passed on him. Center maybe, definitely not guard.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You know I agree with you but honestly I think our coaching staff has too big of an ego and they will think that they can coach anybody up to a high standard.

Plus we can get OL in the second and third easy.

Honestly BPA out of DE,WR,Secondary.

I know people freak when they see ANOTHER wr potentially added or looked to be added but lets face it. We are a passing team now. Patriots bring in something like 10-12 WRs. Mostly decent to high caliber too. Then they slowly weed them down. This is the approach I'd like to take as well. Since we are a passing team and need at least 2-3 starting wrs we can never have enough.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Depends greatly on how we do this season. If we land a top 10 draft pick, it'll be bpa.

If we are in the late 20s it could change to a need position.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'm afraid running back is a very real possibility...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar