2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Hopefully it's Chris Ivory!!! I'd even take one of them Steelers RB's

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

After winning tonight(and a more than likely win against Jax in 2 weeks) we will end up
    6-10...It's very possible that we could fall as far as 10....I have a feeling we will miss out on J Jones, Teo, Star and Hankins if this happens..:woohoo:

Can anyone say DeMarcus Milliner or Chance Warmack!?!?!

The worst thing that could happen this offseason would be if our coaching staff remains intact...for some reason I feel like if Munchak and Matthews are still here we will take Bruce's son with our first pick...

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We obviously don't need a corner. McCourty and Verner have had good years, we need a slot corner fo sho.

It would be awesome if we could trade from #10 to #17-#20 (Bengals). We also would receive there 2nd round (originally OAKs 2nd). We could throw in a 3rd-5th to help. Bengals trade up for Milliner or a fallen DL.

We draft Chance Warmack (hopefully available at #20).
    We draft Barrett Jones (Bengals 2nd)
    We draft a safety (our 2nd)
    We draft a DE/DT (our 3rd)
    We draft a OT (our 4th)

We now have an OL of: Roos- Hutch/Vel - Jones - Warmack - Stewart.
    Jones and Warmack make an extremely young and potential dominant interior OL. They should be good for years. Hutchinson is old, if he slips Velasco (whos played good) gets to take over. We also take a 4th round OT to grow under Roos/Stewart.

As for defense, we add a much needed safety and another pass rusher. Wimbley, Morgan, Ayers, and Brown have looked better these last few games. Still would love an elite pass rusher, but OL is our first need.

Also, get rid of Griffin and sign a FA FS.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Even though it's needed I can't see the team drafting interior OL with the first 2 picks. I mean I would love that but with our front office expect something out of left field.

btw Milliner is going to be a bust. He sucked last year, improved a little this year, and when he's faced a passing offense he's been getting owned.

5. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I think Kenjon Barner would be available around the fourth round and could be a great back up plan. Also, I know he's had his injury concerns, but Marcus Lattimore looks like he could fall to the third round. He's a first round talent fully healthy.

6. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Also decided to draw up a mock draft, I would like it if it went something like this:

Round 1: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State - Has a non stop motor and has an excellent burst off the snap. He is good against both the pass and the run and has only being playing football for a short time. If drafted I say he would take fellow Seminole, Kamerion Wimbley's spot on the starting lineup opposite Derrick Morgan.

Round 2: T.J McDonald, SS, USC - I could definitely see McDonald fall out into our waiting arms. He is not perfect, but he is far and away better than anyone else on our roster at strong safety. Maybe a better pass rush and a stronger opposite man like McDonald could help Griffin's play too.

Round 3: Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky - An all-SEC guard who could likely come in and compete for a starting position right away. We need some youth on that interior. Velasco has shown that he is far better than Amano ever was and, when healthy, Hutchinson has played well.

Round 4: Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon - An all-purpose back that has had fantastic production throughout his college career. He posses excellent vision and awareness with good speed. Also, he's not afraid of some contact.

Round 5: Kevin Reddick, MLB, North Carolina - We draft in Zach Brown's teammate as cover for the injury-prone McCarthy. I think Zac Diles will also return next season but Reddick could end up being a good pick. He has lots of potential.

Round 5 (comp): Nigel Malone, CB, Kansas State - The jury is still out on Sensabaugh, he hasn't played badly but he also hasn't shown me that he can be an effective corner in this league. Mouton's time is up as far as i'm concerned and so a roster spot at corner will open up. Malone has tremendous instincts and balls skills which could make him a steal.

Round 7: ?

7. xpmar9x

Please remember guys, we'll be drafting around #10. As I said a while ago.

We beat the Jets, and will likely take the Jags... we'll be 6-10. Just remember that in players you're looking at. I'm dreaming that Werner, Lotulelei, or Te'o fall to us.

8. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Seen several mocks where Werner has fallen that low and some have him in the 15 range.

9. xpmar9x

The mocks I've seen him in recently have him trending up in the Top-5.

10. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

If that were the case come the real draft then I would be all from picking up Barkevious Mingo instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar