Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 23 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,177
    Hankins gets ZERO pressure. He's just a big body that holds his point of attack. Pass.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,331
    Who's your ideal pick at 10?
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,177
    Star if he slips ( unlikely )

Teo

Or trade back and get warmack
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,707
    Last year it was like every week we had a mega thread about a prospect. I can already tell this year might be even crazier. I've always really liked Elam since he was being recruited, hope he falls to us in the 2nd but the safety position is so deep I'm sure there will be plenty of flavors here.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $95
    it gonna be difficult for the Titans too find a SS early that compliments 'la Vagician' on the field. I suspect Rueston will be scouting the Ponder family reunion looking for an UDFA too fill that slot
  5. satkins2252 Starter

Moolah:
    $357
    I like the possibility of adding Manti Teo and play a combination of 4-3 and 3-4 D. Klug, Casey, and Marks/Martin up front and Ayers and Wimbley outside with Teo and McCarthy/Brown inside. Crennel would be a good fit for coordinator.

If we cant get Teo I think O-line is a must.
  6. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,302
    Don't fall asleep on these prospects I think all three of these guys will be starters in the NFL.

Shamarko Thomas
    D.J Swearinger
    *Zeke Motta (Favorite of the three)
  7. Titans2004 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,276
    I still think that we address our starting safety spot via FA and then draft another safety in the mid rounds.

I do like Motta
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,405
    Let's not forget how thin we are at DE. If Wimbley or Morgan go down who starts there for us? Do we really want someone like Solomon falling into a starting position?

I think ideally we trade back to around 15-17 and get D. Moore and address o line in the 2nd.

This might be unpopular but I wouldnt mind staying at 10 and taking Mingo. He's undersized weight wise but is always in the backfield. If he could add about 10 pounds he'd be right at Wimbleys size but is a superior player.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,177
    I don't think you can draft a rotational player in the first when you have such bigger needs.

Now the second or third sure