Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    Maybe I will take with my first pick

[IMG]
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Lions might really do that
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,135
    When are we starting this thing?
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    not sure if this was addressed previously..but two guys are the "rams"
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,501
    ugh ill fix it when i get home
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    I really wouldn't have minded it. It would've been a somewhat interesting, challenging pick. They will lose Kruger and/or Ellerbe, possibly Boldin and Reed, Birk retired, and they're going to spend $20M a year on Flacco lololololol... My username may be coming to fruition.

So they now need huge help at FS, LB, C, and possibly WR. That's quite a lot for the world champions.

A lot of my hate for the Ravens is gone now that the murderer is gone, but I will always love to see them fail. No doubt about that. Hope they crash and burn along with the Steelers, as we somehow find a way to rise to the occasion and hoist the Lombardi trophy (within the next decade, hopefully).
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    And guys... try to legitimately pick players the teams need.

I'm calling it right now though... Raiders will take Cordarelle Patterson at #3. Doesn't that sound like a classic Raiders move?

Honestly the Lions should take Patterson if he's there (which he truly should be). They need to get Stafford someone other than Megatron, and if Patterson pans out in the NFL... you're looking at the equivalent of the Falcons' White/Jones duo.

Patterson is going to be the draft's biggest reach this year. He should be going between 20-32. He will likely go to the Jets (IMO) if he falls that far.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    HEY I'M MAKING THE RAIDERS PICK HOW ABOUT YOU TRY AND NOT DO MY JOB FOR ME (THAT'S A GOOD IDEA THO)
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    Lol that's just what I think they will do... because they're stupid. Simply making a prediction.

Not what I or anyone on here should do with the pick though.
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,501
    oh thats because the Rams have two first rounders......don't scare me like that.