Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2013 GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    I'll take a team!
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I will send out PM's this Monday, they will have three days to verify. Anyone who doesn't will get removed and replaced.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I am going to slowly start sending out PM's today, send a reply back so I know you received it. If not a will send Martha Stewart to rape you with a broom handle. If you don't reply within 4 days you get removed and replaced.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    lets start this now!
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    Sending out reminder PMs right about now, can I get a few volunteers to make reserve picks if someone no shows?

Also, what should the time limit be? I think last time we had 24 hours but seemed a tad too long. So I am thinking 12 hours, unless you know for a fact that you will not be able to make your pick in that time frame. Just post here to let everyone know and we will wait for you. Does that sound good to everyone?
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    Another idea. If someone cannot make their pick perhaps they could post a priority list. Even if it was done in PM to you. Similar to how many online fantasy drafts are done these days.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    thats a good idea as well, fine by me.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    RSB I didn't PM you because I didn't feel like typing out your name and Fry, I couldn't PM because it wouldn't let me start a convo.
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    12 hours will probably cause some issues along the way, I think we can do a 24 hour thing since the first picks will go super quick. People will just need to check that thread daily to see where we're at, and as soon as their team is up, they get to pick.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'm taking Manti Teo @ #32, just so everybody knows. MUAHAHAHAHAH suck it Ravens.