2013 GoTitans Live draft All Star Edition V4.0

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, May 30, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

14.3%
  2. Hell yes

57.1%
  3. my opinion is irrelevant(yes)

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

If you started a new thread asking for another member, I bet you would have someone in less than 10 mins.

Also need to decide officially when the draft is going to be. Most evenings are fine for me unless I already have a Fantasy Draft planned which is not going to be likely.

So I guess its also officially $25 right?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yes make new thread inviting someone in.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I have one small suggesetion. Its your league, and you can do what you want. But your previous format was set around 10 teams. If this is truly a 12 team league that required to start 3x WRs plus a Flex of ONLY RB/WR. Most teams will be starting 4x WRs at some point in the season. Most NFL teams only have 3 WRs that even see the field enough to be useable in fantasy.

What would be great to make fielding a starting team easier after injury and bye weeks. If you make the RB/WR Flex into a RB/WR/TE Flex. So we can at least start 2x TEs randomly during the season because right now only 12 of the minium 32 TEs in the league are able to be used.

If the league was only starting 2x WR plus a RB/WR Flex, it wouldn't matter.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I ain't changing sh*t!

Only thing I might change are roster spots and an IR spot... and the -1 for fumble, -1 for fumble lost.

You guys down with that?

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I'm not picky man

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Okay. I'll change it to 8 bench spots (instead of 6), 1 IR spot, -1 for a fumble, and -1 for a fumble lost... when I get back home.

That's all I'm changing.

Do you guys prefer random draft order or is there another way you prefer? I am personally praying for the middle of the draft. Everyone seems to hate it, but it's my favorite spot. Also fine with #1 pick because AP is a monster.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

buncha shemales in this league tho

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I don't understand why it is a problem for TE to play in this league for free? Who cares if he doesn't want to pay or can't afford it. This is just for fun and I thought the main reason why it was gonna be a money so people stick around. I don't think it would be a problem with TE sticking around. I mean he is online all the time haha

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I say let TE play!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar