2013 Titans Starting Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

I like where your head's at.

Titans should go all in for Jake Long. Make him a "Titan for life." Do whatever it takes to bring him to Nashville.

And draft Manti Te'o. We desperately need a big-time, game-changing stud on defense.

Can't have Griffin starting again next year though. Gross.

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I seriously doubt any of this happens though. That O-line I feel would be one of the best in football. I think Te'o goes top 5 so IDK if we get him or not. If we don't then I think we should highly consider taking Warmack. I'm not big on Mingo mainly because I don't trust that our coaches can devlop him. He is very raw and he needs to be in the 3-4. Griffin will be starting next year though he just signed that extension and will be here for at least one more year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar