2014-2015 Nashville Predators Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Nasty

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I gave this guy so much crap because he's struggled for the most part since Pekka's been gone.

But that was awesome.

20-2-1 at home. Ridiculous. Get home ice and who knows what can happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Anybody think they will trade for anyone before the deadline?

I keep seeing people throwing out Seth Jones and a first for Kessel.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Seth jones certainly doesn't yet seem like a player that was supposedly worth the #1 overall pick. He's good offensively, but is a bonehead on defense, a lot of the time.

I know defensemen often hit their peak in the late 20s, but I don't think they're going to give him that much time to be a great player in Nashville.

Josi is way better, ekholm may end up being better,defensively, and Ryan Ellis is dirt cheap and is already better offensively.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Anyone have any experience with NHL game center? thinking about pulling the trigger.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nope, I may split the cost with someone next season, though. It is cool, you can watch on your phone or just about anywhere. But listening to the audio feed is free through the Preds app, and so is checking up on the scores, pretty much live.

I wouldn't be able to hang around much and spend 3 hours at a time watching a game, anyway. Plus, you can't beat or even get close to matching the fun of being there. Can't wait until playoffs. I was there when they eliminated the Red Wings in 2012. Downtown was a Mardi Gras atmosphere that night after the game.

Not putting the cart before the horse, but a Red Wings/Preds Stanley Cup Final would be incredible. But I am 100 percent pleased that they are back in the Playoffs this year. It's confirmed. As of a few days ago, Preds were the only team with 0.00% chance of missing the playoffs.

for the around 200 bucks for the GClive, you can go to 10 weeknight, non marquee games. Went to the Flames game for 13 bucks, Stars game for 16. But if you will be able to watch the games, I'm sure the price is worth it.

#96 nickmsmith, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, I'm in the Atlanta area so going to games are out of the question right now. Next year though I plan on catching several. Its only $50 now, and am starting to get into hockey, so I figured I should jump in now.

8. nickmsmith

ya, that's pretty cheap. Not a bad investment at all. Once the playoffs start, they should be televised on bigger networks to see at home, or at least at local sportsbar, etc.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

The only thing that kept me from getting it before was it not having playoffs/cup but like you said, a sports bar should have it.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wish I was able to go tonight. Gonna be a ton of empty seats in the lower level.

I have tickets for the game against Montreal next month, but hopefully I can make it before then as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar