2014-2015 NBA Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Dee, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Best you can do when you don't have any facts eh?

Pretty pitiful really.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Blind homerism, man...

Delly is clearly driving his legs back and intentionally trying to knock Horford down.

Horford definitely intentionally elbowed Delly, but it was deserved.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Right... ignore the considerably larger guy pulling the considerably smaller guy down over the guy on the floor... sure.

Again, you can clearly see between 0:45 and 0:48 (mostly in the 0:46 second, you see Delly falling over Carroll while Horford is pushing down on his shoulder and holding his arm) in that clip that Horford is dragging Delly down and Delly falls over Carroll. If you can't, well, like I said, you're either a Hawks fan or a moron.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is some of the craziest denial I've ever seen.

Would've been like Titans fans saying Albert Haynesworth accidentally pulled Andre Gurode's helmet off and tripping onto his face.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'm just pointing out the obvious. Sorry you can't see it.

A much larger player drags a guy over a guy that's laying on the floor and he falls in the direction he's being pulled. Physics be damned, that's a dirty play!

Edit:
    Seriously, since you guys obviously can't figure out a moving picture, here's a screenshot.

[​IMG]

Where is Delly's left leg? Where are Horford's arms and hands? What the hell do you think is going to happen after this moment? Again, Delly is 6'4" 200 lbs. Horford is 6'10" 250 lbs.

What makes your case even weaker is that Delly is sitting upright when he lands, he's not even leaning back into Horford.

#275 jplusip, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dellevedova is obviously just the most clumsy, unlucky guy in the NBA.

He's not dirty, but dirty **** just happens to follow him.

Ndadomukong Suh just happens to step on people. A lot.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I can't stand that little gay ass butthole licking Aussie, but I don't think he is dirty player

Also if Horford wanted to drop a elbow on his head he could have, he obviously was just sending him a message.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

uwotm8?

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

If I'm the Bulls I'm kicking myself today.

All the Bulls had to do was throw the last game of the season against the Hawks. That's all they had to do. Do that, and they breeze by Washington in Round 1, would have assuredly beaten the Hawks in Round 2, and would have faced an exhausted (and likely even more banged up after inevitably playing against the Bucks in round 2) Cleveland in Round 3, likely moving on to the Finals.

But for whatever reason they wanted Cleveland in Round 2.

Oh well, at least Kyrie got to rest for a bit in the ECF, now he and LeBron get 9 more days of rest. Kinda hope GS finishes off the Rockets tonight, since I'd rather both teams be a bit rusty in game 1.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

no way houston comes close tonight. im guaranteeing a 20 point victory. any word on curry? hows his noggin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar