2014 College Football Season Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

520 conference! Ahahaha oh ****.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I though it was a good one too lol

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If you are getting work and you like what you do, then there is nothing to knock. I am a big believer, however, that there IS such a thing as a useless degree.

Liberal arts is a degree for the student who really wants to pay a huge tuition bill, but has no interest in learning skills or knowledge that can be used outside of school.

Marketing degrees are essentially a scam. Tack on a few classes to a business degree, and you've got yourself a degree that is like a business degree... But opens less doors for you. Considering how devalued business degrees have become, marketing degrees have just gotten worse.

And it might just be me, but I have a little bit of disdain for Arts degrees. I don't know why, but they always seem to think they have the hardest major at the university. I mean, are you joking? But as far as how useless they are... They rank right up there.

But keep in mind I am a but jaded about this type of thing I guess.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think most degrees these days are pointless. Any/everyone can get one if they simply show up.

They're losing their value.

Plus, these days- you can learn anything via the internet.

6. Deuce Wayne

It's the exact same degree...

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Sounds like someone that didn't attend college.

8. Deuce Wayne

Actually, it sounds like someone aware of the current situation.

What happens when everyone has a college degree?

You may have attended college, but you seem like the type that can't actually analyze... anything. Great test taker/memory, I assume? Which is also a problem. Kids show up to take tests, but learn nothing in the process.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah great test taker guess I'm okay at analyze things since I outperformed the stock market every year for a ten year stretch and turned a biz I started into million plus in revenue by year two.

I do agree about current situation and a devaluing of college degree to an extent but as with anything it's what you put into it and make of it. And I have a masters.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Thanks, Obama!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar