Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 FA list

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Jan 10, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 16 users.
  1. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,876
    I was wondering this myself. Anything is possible at this point. If they don't think pollard is the way to go, and if ward wants to play for Horton then im guessing its very possible.
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,876
    I don't think they have much of a choice. They are going to need a lot of cap room to resign some of their all stars in the future. Don't see them giving Tate that kind of money to continue backing up foster.
  3. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
    im kind of hoping that we do and can possibly trade griffen for a mid round pick in the draft and wilson will be able to play there as he didnt do awful in action this past year, i would like them to resign pollard anyways too but for cheap as i think ward is going to cost some cash i'd imagine
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,876
    I doubt anybody would want griffin for the amount we're paying him. I think we're stuck with him for now. I am very curious to see what the team does about Pollard though. Does his leadership and his badass mentality even matter to these new coaches? Or would they rather go young? more speed and coverage ability? It's a legitimate question this offseason.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    If they can get ward, I imagine they will try.

The front office told them "do whatever it takes to win"
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,577
    Pollard's style of play will be a turn off too many teams because of his likelihood to draw a flag deserved or undeserved. And you're right most teams would rather go with a younger guy anyways. I think a lot will depend on how strong the safety FA class is.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    Pollard or not, the main thing I'm gonna be watching is how this coaching staff moves forward with the defense. We low key had a great defense last season. The offense out too much weight on them though, but for the most part, in the majority of games, they were the reason we had any chance to win.
    J Falk high fives this.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,577
    Yup. Even if the D doesn't improve (which I doubt) just not having an anemic offense will do wonders.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    TJ Ward would be awesome to land. He's Pollard with slightly better coverage skills and not as crazy. Will cost alot more than Pollard though.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,248
    Younger though as well. Could fix a long term need. 3-5 years.