2014 GoTitans GM Mock Draft Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Fry Just a heads up. The Panthers pick at #28 was Odell Beckham, but on the overall list on the 1st page it's listed as Jarvis Jones.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Raiders ended up with by far the highest rated player on the board in Taylor Lewan. I know OTs usually fall in this mock, but that was highway robbery.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

BLAH. The Vikings missed out on Carr by three picks.

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Shazier was a guy I was looking at for the Bears

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Like I said earlier, he was my second choice for the Bengals, but I think he slips pretty far due to the pending assault charges.

He's a steal in the 2nd. I've read the story and I don't think he's a punk or likely to be in trouble again... but teams may not want to use a 1st on him.

6. RavensShallBurn

I also considered Shazier for the Bengals as well, but I thought it was a bit of a reach.

May have taken him for the Lions with my next pick too.

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

guys im really sorry i have been working so late here the past week...i checked it sunday and we were only up to the 28th pick and didnt get to be on last night after work.....

what the hell is the chances the week im so busy at work is the week that i miss out on my favorite part of this forum:mad:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A bit of a reach, but what I think is the best OT left and fills a need.

9. RavensShallBurn

Idk many of the tackles outside the top few, but I know Kouandjio sucks. Worth a risk in the 4th though maybe.

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

UrbanLegend3 I'll trade you Garopollo for Carr. I missed my pick, but would have taken Carr instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar