2014 Head Coach Candidates

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans23, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Pep Hamilton needs to go be a CFB head coach.

Dude is not close to ready.

Now I wouldn't have minded him in Knoxville

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

SMDH.....

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Not saying we should get him, just surprised there aren't any Vandy fans talking about him. He has greatly surpassed expectations with that team.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Just messing with you. But honestly, I would have to stop watching the Titans play.

Not because I hate the guy (which I do), but it just doesn't seem like he has much going on between the ears. Just a raw-raw coach. Those never translate well from college to the NFL. Guys like Harbough have more going for them than that, but I don't think Franklin does.

And I think he could have a harder time putting together a good staff than Munch.

5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

We would have the best showering habits in the league.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

rah-rah*

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Shaw,Roman,Zimmer or Smith i'd be happy with any of those as the next head coach here.I think a lot of us agree if we had one of these coaches to change the culture around here and get the team turned around it would be awesome.

I just wish they would start going outside this team to look for coaching candidates.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

anyone but munchak or his cronies! Need to bring in a non titan to run this team! Please make this change damnt!

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

maybe gruden will want to come to work with locker, locker was his favorite qb in the fired football coach segments. not that I think hes a amazing coach, but we would get attention

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I just saw Auburn win a huge game. Man they are so much better. Therefore I think Gus Malzahn should be our next head coach. He was Damien Williams high school coach. Would be pretty amazing to move from high school coach to the NFL so fast.

In case you cannot tell I am being sarcastic here. If the Titans hired Gus Malzahn then it would be the dumbest NFL HC hire since Lane Kiffin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar