2014 NFL Draft : Pick #112 - DT DaQuan Jones

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., May 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Welcome to the thunder dome b*tch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Solid pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Good pick. I hope SLH is gone we're overpaying him and he seems out of place in the 3-4 on paper anyway.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Maybe one of the better picks of the draft he can play

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

**** pick. What the hell were we thinking? FIRE RUSTON!!!

happy now?

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I was hoping to pick up a third and take this guy. So to get him in the fourth is really sweet. Should provide some depth this year and evolve into a starter down the road.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Love this pick!! Definitely my favorite of our late round picks. I probably liked this guy more than most, but I legit had him ranked around 6-7 on my DT board. Can't believe we got him where we did. Kids a player, I think he'll turn into a stud.

Drafting him deserves an A grade

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

This guy looks like an animal vs decent-bad teams but got absolutely manhadled vs the best defense he played which was Ohio State. He got embarrassed on nearly every snap. I want to chalk it up to just a bad day but he only has 4 games on youtube and the other three are vs lower tier teams in Michigan, Minnesota, and Syracuse. He dominated the weaker teams but that's what he's supposed to do. I'd love to see more.

9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He has his inconsistencies but he is usually very stout. We got blown out vs OSU and the entire team seemed to basically quit. Not an excuse for his play but we threw it in early.

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He was playing injured against Ohio State. Shoulder and back IIRC.

You can see from the highlights that he had a shoulder wrap later in the year vs. no wrap early in the season (like the opener against 'Cuse).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar