2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

or were just asking for jake to finish a season looking like the franchise qb I know he can be

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

You'll faint holding your breath that long

3. 520

or ill breathe easy. and jake will find me and give me a million dollars out of his 100million dollar contract he gets for being the only believer haha

4. Clark

Yea, if we pay the most injury prone QB in the league a salary like that, I'm jumping ship because it's going down.

5. 520

well obviously thatll be after a few years of playing all 16 games

but hey might as well just go ahead and jump ship now

more food for the rest of us

6. Clark

We ain't paying him. He's never playing a full 16. He's a backup in this league that needs a perfect offense to succeed.

We already had this argument. I love Locker. I wanted us to draft the guy. I didn't foresee so many injuries. He has put wins in the Titans column for us.

He also forces us to rely on a backup for at least a handful of games every season.

No sense in doing that. No sense in handicapping the team. Every season he gets hurt is practically a lost season at this point.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Murray

He wants it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Worried about size, ability to drive ball.

He does create with his legs, he has some pretty throws... Still makes me question him.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

My official first offseason plan complete with new coaching staff (only HC/OC/DC)

Coaching Staff
    Head Coach: Ray Horton, DC, Cleveland Browns -- Horton is an amazing defensive coordinator who gets the most out of his players. He should work well with our young talented defense.
    Offensive Coordinator: Hue Jackson, AHC/HB coach, Cincinnati Bengals -- Hue Jackson was a good HC and turned the Raiders into a respectable offense. He is a strong offensive mind and gives us an experienced play caller on the offensive side of the ball.
    Defensive Coordinator: Keith Butler, LB Coach, Pittsburgh Steelers -- Butler has coached a Pittsburgh Steelers' LB corp that has consistently been one of the top units in the NFL. He is considered as the heir to Dick Labeau at the moment but if Labeau doesn't retire may leave for another team. He has also worked with Horton for 6 years as Steelers assistants.

Cuts (27.75 million saved)
    Chris Johnson, HB (6 million savings)
    Kamerion Wimbley (2.9 million savings)
    David Stewart (6.4 million savings)
    Nate Washington (4.8 million savings)
    Craig Stevens (4.4 million savings)
    Ryan Fitzpatrick ( 3.25 million savings)

Re-signings
    Alterraun Verner (6 years, 40 million)
    Bernard Pollard (2 years, 6 million)
    Ripati Pitoitua (3 years, 6 million)

Free Agents
    Eric Winston (2 years, 4 million) -- Stop gap solution at right tackle
    Riley Cooper ( 4 years, 12.5 million) -- Cooper gives us a big, physical receiver to pair with Wright and Hunter.
    Ted Ginn Jr (1 year, 1.5 million) -- Ginn is more receiver depth and acting KR/PR.
    Paul Soliai (2 years, 13 million) -- Soliai is a disruptive force as a 4-3 or 3-4 nose tackle which make him a great fit for Horton hybrid defensive scheme.

Extensions
    Jurrell Casey (6 years, 50 million)

Round 1) Trent Murphy, DE/LB, Stanford -- Murphy gives us a legitiment outside edge rusher and will serve as our version of Terell Suggs in our hybrid scheme.
    Round 2) Derek Carr, QB, Fresno St. -- Carr is a legit QB prospect that can really sling the football. I like QB in the second because it doesn't stop us from taking a guy in the first in 2015 if things go horribly wrong.
    Round 3) -- Traded --
    Round 4) JuWaun James, OT, Tennessee -- James will give us a legit RT prospect to start next to Warmack.
    Round 5) Rajion Neal, HB, Tennessee -- I think Neal is 2014's version of Zac Stacey.
    Round 6) Devin Gardner, QB, Michigan -- I like Garderner as a WR prospect and think that he could be a decent redzone threat in 2-3 years if paired with the right coach. (Note: I want to keep Shawn Jefferson as our WR coach as they are the only group that hasn't disappointed IMO).
    Round 7) Tevin McDonald, S, Eastern Washington -- McDonald is a talented, athletic guy who got kicked out of UCLA of character issues. He flashes on tape and covers a lot of ground in Eastern Washington's defensive backfield.

QB: Locker/Carr/UDP
    HB: Greene/ Neal/ Battle
    FB: Mooney
    TE: Walker/Thompson/UDP
    WR: Wright/Cooper/Hunter/Ginn/Preston/Gardner
    OT: Roos/Winston/James/ Stingley
    OG: LeVitre/Warmack/Spencer
    OC: Schwenkie/UDP

DE: Casey/Pitouitua/Martin/Klug
    DT: Soliai/Hill/UDP
    OLB: Murphy/Ayers/Morgan/UDP
    ILB: Brown/Fokou/Gooden/McCarthy/UDP
    CB: McCourty/Verner/Wreh-Wilson/Sensabaugh/(Campbell/Wooten)
    FS: Griffin/Wilson/McDonald
    SS: Pollard/Stafford

K: Bironas

P: Kern

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar