2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Shows good hands as well. Could be an interesting weapon for a creative team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yo Fry, your boy Aaron Donald is showing out.

3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Draft Khalil Mack.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Here's where I'm at today, this will literally change 312 times before the draft:

1st: CJ Mosley, MLB, Alabama
    2nd: Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th: Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia
    5th: Marion Grice, RB, Arizona St
    6th: Justin Britt, OT, Mizzou
    7th: Justin Ellis, DT, LA Tech (6'2 350)
    Our #1 need on defense is MLB. Yes, we need a pass rush - but with a scheme change I believe ZB/Ayers provide that. Mosley is a 3 down LB, excellent in coverage, and sure tackler. He has Luke Kuechly potential. We need somebody in our front 7 that can call the shots, plus our run D kinda sucks. Hopefully a healthy Sammie Lee-Hill & Mosley addition will fix that. Richardson fits to start RT day 1, with potential of replacing Roos year 2. Murray, who plans to be back by UGA pro-day, would be a steal in the 4th. Projected to be a 2nd rounder before his injury, my only question is his height. Murray fights with Locker, Fitz (if there), Wilson, & any FAs for the starting QB spot. Grice is a 6'0 210 back, runs around a 4.5, has great hands however. Perfect back to pair with Greene, has a little more speed & better receiver than Greene. Runs upright alot, which will need to be corrected - but a DeMarco Murray potential is there. Britt is just additional depth at OT, since Otto is a FA. May even be in the running for RT next year. Ellis is a massive DT, that may sneak in as the #4 or #5 DT.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

My god people. Taking a LB in the top-ten is a waste. You have a guy like mack who's a hybrid player that doesn't fit what we're doing and then CJ Mosley, who for some reason people think is a top-ten pick.

Pull your heads out of your asses.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I don't like the idea spending a first on a LB either but we do need one. 2 nod is where I primarily like LBs

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It we spend back-to-back top ten picks on non-premium positions it will be a shining example of why this organization sucks.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i will have an aneurysm if we select a corner in the first and let Verner walk.

9. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Lb is a premium position. They have an effect of the run and pass. Our team gets burned by TE every game and this guy excels at the pass and is a sure tackler. Very smart as well. He can transform a d into an elite d and happens to play a position as really need. Titans would be crazy not to pick him. We dont have the luxury yet to draft best available player, but he will well could be as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar