2014 Quarterback Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, Jun 18, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'm waiting until the end of the year before I label him a bust. The book is still open, but only by a bookmark.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I could see it coming down to FS, CB, OT, and QB with our 1st round pick.

Griffin has been decent so far. Verner is a FA and McCourty is a #2, then we have alot of unproven depth. Stewart/Roos are aging, may look for a tackle to develop. Locker has struggled, but BA seems to be in "win now" mode... guess it depends on which QB would fall to us.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Stop saying stupid things. EJ came within a blade of grass of downing the ball behind the LoS, then he threw an interception that was revered.

The fking guy cried after he won, even he couldn't believe it.
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

I like Locker's work ethic, attitude, and athleticism, but I didn't like the pick that much then, and I certainly don't like where the Titans are with him now. Expect changes in the next 3 weeks if Locker keeps this mediocrity going. Bud Adams and Munch need to win now and it isn't looking good IMO, unless they dominate the run game/clock. I definitely think they start looking QB for 2014 if something doesn't turn around drastically, and Fitz will takeover for the time being.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I bet all you guys' wives love you in bed, oh yea.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

but... his #'s
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

o_O
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Boyd is def McNair. Lol. But I think he's more accurate and yes I agree. Unless dude just turns it on. It's new qb time.
  9. 520

520 Starter

lol
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

What? You don't think Mariota is a top-40 pick when he declares? Similar size to EJ Manuel, better arm strength and accuracy. I question the offense he's in and his pocket presence, but that's why he's behind Bridgewater, Boyd and Hundley.

Hundley looks like he sees the rush a lot. Drops his eyes when he moves around in the pocket. At least that's what I saw in all of the 2012 game cutups I saw on YouTube.