Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 Quarterback Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, Jun 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Bingo, even though I still do..
  2. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,016

I don't know about CB. We are starting to see it in our own games that a stout front 7 can do some serious damage and it improves the play of the secondary greatly.

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't try to improve other areas, but I tend to side with the mentality that if we try to make everything amazing we will be average joes. I would prefer we beef up our front 4. that will couple with our young talented LBs and make for a great D.

Even with amazing CBs. If Wrs have enough time, they will get open.

As for this year's draft I can't help but wonder if we go for Jake Mathews. He's the son of one of our coaches, is a need for us, and apparently is a much better player than his brother. So I'm not sure.

I think we can get at least one more year out of Nate. With Britt's departure I think we will still be OK at WR.

So yea, OT, DT, DE, S, LB, TE is what I see us going towards.

Munch has one year on his contract left. So far his .500 record says they keep him around at least one more year. Does he keep Locker? Go with someone new? I doubt it, but who knows.
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,076

I don't see defensive tackle, safety, or tight end as needs as long as we re-sign Pollard, restructure Griffin, and restructure/replace Stevens with a decent blocking TE.

I would say our needs going into next season are OT, DE, and CB in that order. I also wouldn't mind taking a look at a mid round WR or QB.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    One thing is for sure. Watching this North Texas and UGA game right now, Aaron Murray needs to stay away from Nashville..

Do you agree, Scarecrow?
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,210
    I definitely do. I think Crow is a Murray fan doe
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,210
    Plz go. Forever. Draft grind never stops. Brave
    Fry high fives this.
  7. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,016

I still think we should grab a DT if there is a good one out there.
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,001
    As awful as he was last year, Zach Mettenberger has earned being ranked in the top-five. He's running an NFL-style offense and he's flat out spinning it.
    crypta333 high fives this.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,717
    Mettenberger looks so much better this year, really impressive.

Our needs in order:

1. OT 2. CB 3. DE

Stewart is probably gone, Verner may not agree to the deal we'll propose (if we even do that), and who knows with Wimbley.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    No arguments there.