1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

2014 Quarterback Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tennessy XO, Jun 18, 2013.

1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

He could easily be a 1st-2nd round pick, he is a much improved player from last year. I would like to see him in a big game against a ranked opponent that would be a true test of his talent.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Have you?

I don't recognize your name around here and that's not me being an ass but I spend TOO MUCH time watching prospects. I'm always involved in every "draft" thread. Every year since I've been here.

McCarron is what he is... A sub grade QB with limited ability. Don't listen to the announcers speaking him up.. "Oh McCarron sure does look elite today!!"- that's hog wash.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Greg McElroy looked elite with Alabama too.. How did his NFL career turn out? I'm with you on the AJ guy. Nothing special, but a game manager around a ton of talent.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Yup. He's going to get drafted. Some team might even pull the trigger way too early. But I'm not for a remote second buying the hype.
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

aj is a second day qb but he is light years ahead of what mcelroy was i will give him that much...
  6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I want Johnny Football
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Nooo
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Johnny Manziel runs like a fairy. Don't want him.
  9. 520

520 Starter

trade locker cj and a 1st round next year to Jacksonville for a chance to grab bridgewater if hes as legit as yall say he is
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Uh, why would Jacksonville do that?