2014 Quarterback Class

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by XO, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I dunno haha
    cuz theyre too dumb to know better

blame it on the blue moon

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm going to do a lot of research tonight on the top guys but right now just off the guys I've seen...

Murray: does not have the physical attributes. I like him as a player but doesn't have the size or arm strength. I also haven't seen anything elite out of him, just good in many areas of the game. He would be a safe pick (if that makes any sense) but his potential isn't going to be as high as others, he's rather limited.

McCarron: obviously I've seen a lot of this guy. Good size, arm strength, accurate in the short and intermediate game, smart, and is a winner. What concerns me is his inaccuracy with the deep ball. Some games he'll throw it short and others he'll over compensate. Too many times have I seen him miss an open guy for a TD with an over throw. Can't get by with it in the NFL. Has went through some minor injuries this year which may have affected him a bit but not sure. Like him more than Murray, but he'll never be an elite NFL QB but with a good team around him he'll win us games.

Brett Hundley: I've only seen a couple of his games but have been impressed. He's been struggling lately but put him on a team with more offensive talent and he shines. He needs another year because he still makes some bad decisions but the upside is clearly there and he's already talked to Jay Z about representation and chances are he won't turn him down.

Johnny Manziel: please no. Relies way too much on his legs to win in college so how is that going to work in the NFL? Size is an issue, can't see him staying healthy, and I severely question his arm and decision making ability. That luck will run out when he's playing against NFL defenses. Also would not want to deal with the drama of selecting him, last thing we need is another head case running around.

Teddy Bridgewater: I doubt we'll be in a position to draft him. Really like him, being overhyped entering the year kind of hurt the view of him but make no mistake...he's still the top QB.

Marcus Mariota: A better Kaep imo. Hard to rate because of the system he's in but has the arm strength. Would be a little scared of drafting another scrambler because of our past problems with those guys but he may be the exception.

I do love Jameis, would almost rather take another position of need this year and tank for him next but not sure I can take watching another hopeless season.

3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Don't be a McCarron Homer.

Well you won't be after the ass whooping they give him in the NTG.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

haha okay...

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Fan base would be just fine with Manziel, look we get you don't like the kid but you are wrong with that.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not going to happen. We do not have enough to get that.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Another VY waiting to happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. XO

XO Nevada Native

We can't afford to miss on another QB. The franchise is getting into dangerous territory.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Not sure if srs.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I wish Jameis Winston could go pro right now. That kid is the truth.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar