2014 Tennessee Vols Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RockyTop Fox, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Probably the biggest crowd LP will see all year.

UT should play one home game there every year.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

3 points or 3 wins?

Listen, you guys have problems. Coaching, recruiting, financial, and apparently legal with these rape allegations.

Have fun with your Music City Bowl though, sounds fun.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean, one 'quality' win all year......seriously?

SCAR is arguably as bad as any team in the SEC outside of the state of Tennessee.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Nope just 3 whole points better.

1...2...3... points

Why the hell you a UGA fan anyway?

Ninja you from Cookeville

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

a win is a win

UGA has a better team from top to bottom than UT, that isn't debatable, only the biggest of homers would disagree.

Why am I an UGA fan? Because everything east of Nashville in the state of Tennessee house the dumbest fans and people I have ever met. It is a straight up embarrassment. Why should I be loyal to anything in that state? The job market sucks, the fans deserve every sub .500 season they get because they accept it, and honestly, the people just suck.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

:topicsucks:

:troll:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Putting the Vols in the Music City Bowl would be a smart move from the ticket sales perspective, as well as a good party in downtown IMO.

I do not comment much on college FB here, but it was good seeing the Vols get a win against a decent SEC team again.

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Ole Ball Coach be like

Dooley.jpg

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

IMO that is where the state mandated 'in state' game should be played. Would be kinda sorta like a 'Classic'

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

But that same sucky So Car team beat Georgia?

Results of this year aside, the fact of the matter is, the entire SEC East is garbage. The thing is, no team is trending upward as fast as UT.

In the last drive and overtime. I counted 6-7 key plays.

Players directly involved. Dobbs, Hurd, Maggit, Barnett, Howard, Croom, Medley(kicker, won't count it), Wolf.

3 sophomores. 3 freshmen. With an influx of talent in the lines coming in next year, I don't know how long you can keep lying to yourself that Georgia and Tennessee are trending in the sake directions.

Or, god forbid, Georgia actually improving(lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar