2014 Titans Defense Will Be Whisenhunt's Best Unit:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JimmyTitan, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The fact that so many different rules had to be implemented in order to allow defenses to score 25+ points should tell you that defense is much less complex. If we took away even half of these pro offense rules tomorrow, even offensive powerhouses would be scoring less that 20 pts per game. Hell just let DB's hassle receivers past 5 yards and see what happens to these high powered offenses.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Nice try. That will not work on me like it works on your wife.

3. The Hammer

Think you need to reread that dude. I do like the point you are making.

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

You could say in a building/large demo project the engineers are like coaches and the contractors on the job are the players, right? in building (o), you go from the ground up, yes, but but its all mapped out and up to the players/contractors to execute the plan. In demo (d), normally you are working off of old a## plans that leave a ton of stuff out, a lot of unknowns and it's up to the players/contractors to work more on the fly and make decisions as they go. That's why in demo/d the players are paid more on average than on o.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't even know if that's true but yes, doing demo can get complicated, but it's still easier IMO than making something from nothing.

6. The Hammer

See. Nick knows what he is talking about. He does this. You sell seinfeld coats. I am more inclined to trust nick on this.

7. JCBRAVE

Trust him on what? He demos bridges, ok? Explain to me why offense is easier to install than D.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Did I contradict myself or something?

9. JCBRAVE

No. Hammer is drunk.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It's probably not my best use of grammar but I thought it made sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar