2014 Titans Fan Hall of Fame Winners!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

We have to consider the fact that because we have been bad for so long. Those noise bleed seats are not easy to give away. And I imagine the Titans are tired of donating those tickets to kids clubs and youth funds only to have them unused. So they made up a contest to get a bunch of Titans fans into the stadium

Thats why one of the questions they asked when you submitted your entry was how many games you plan on attending. They want more Titans fans in the stadium

On a side note, I was able to sell the tickets on eBay in a 1 day auction to a local Nashville Titans fan. Got $1125. Which is just fine to me as that totally pays for my own seat for the season. My season ticket as most of you on here know are Section 136 Row D. Or 4th Row 30 Yard line behind the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

But who won the GoTitans Hall of Fame contest?

3. Jumbo757

Jumbo757 Special Teams Standout

I just won this season for the picture to the left here

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Congrats dude. Why do I never know this contest is going on? Guess I just don't pay enough attention to social media.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Congrats Jake Locker look a like.

Also im a terrible fan, I own no Titans apparel. I have a game worn Authentic McNair Jersey I got for a bday back in like 03' thats signed and framed. I also have a big Titans Flag tho, in a box somewhere at the parents house.

I really do need to get my kids some Titans gear tho lol

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm sticking with my original theory. Smh

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. Jumbo757

Jumbo757 Special Teams Standout

man i been hearing the tickets were so high you could see Jesus himself....not complaining but was hoping for near bottom of 300 level. oh well, my family is excited to attend every game this season & the banner will be pretty cool to keep. I got all titans everything DeeT. car floor mats, polo work shirts, ties, titans socks, bed sheets....etc #titanUP

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't really have much anymore either. Got 2 beat up t-shirts, a fitted hat that's too big for my head, and a beanie. Oh, and a VY jersey buried in a closet somewhere.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Consider hanging out at the endzones of the lower level, especially if you buy food and can snag a table for any length of time (you can time this). It's a steal imo if you have upper level tickets but would rather watch from endzone.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar