2014 Winter Olympics thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Razorbacks, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All hail the gigantic thong of fire!

[​IMG]

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Enough of this crap, the games have begun, it's time to lay down some Winter Olympics SMACK!...
    >>>FACT: The team of USA will not only bring home more overall Medals, but also more GOLD Medals than little brother, aka Canada...
    The USA will kick the back bacon out of the Canucks, to the point that even Peyton Manning will admit that the Canucks were embarrassed by how they were dominated by the EAGLE to their South...Brang it Dudley Do Wrong!...!!!!

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This looks both fun and terrifying

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Cross country skiing aka the skiathlon has got be the dumbest sport of the Winter Olympics.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Luge looks so fun.

I bet their sphincters are so tight going down that death trap they could cut a glass dong right in half.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

How do you think this guy felt ?

Like nothing ever happened .....

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Now adding tricks should get you mega points. Jumping off then getting back on deserves gold.

And opponents throwing snow balls at you as you go would make it more entertaining.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

So apparently during Ice Dancing there is supposed to be a story that is told through the song and the dance that is conveyed to the viewers. I'll admit, it just looks like a bunch of spinning around to me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar